Ultra wideband coverage
Explore radio signals from all over the world! The IC-R1500 covers 0.01–3299.999MHz* in AM, FM, SSB and CW mode.
* See the specifications for details.
Remote control head
While similar to the PCR1500, the IC-R1500 is supplied with a remote control head for mobile and/or base station operation. It provides a variety of mounting possibilities in various place.
60 channels per second scan
Quickly scan through a band with the IC-R1500’s 60 Ch/second scan rate*. Program, priority scan and various scanning modes are available.
* When tuning step is less than 100kHz in program scan mode.
Optional DSP capability
Whether you are into weak signal work or you have noise from your vehicles ignition, the optional DSP, UT-106, will help. The noise reduction and auto notch filter functions are the key to pulling a radio signal out of the noise.
1000 alphanumeric memory channels
1000 on-board memory channels at the touch of a button! With Icom’s Dynamic Memory Scan, DMS, you have a versatile memory channel management system at your command. The 1000 memory channels can be arranged by service or personal preference in the 21 memory banks. Selectively link the channels together to scan depending on your needs. Programming the memory channels and 6 character memory names is simple with your PC.
CTCSS, DTCS tone and pocket beep
The CTCSS and DTCS tones provide quiet stand-by while waiting for a matched tone signal. And the pocket beep function alerts you with a beep sound when a matched tone signal is received.
- VSC (Voice squelch control) opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected and ignores unmodulated, beat noise
- IF filter selection for changing IF filter width
- IF shift function
SSB, CW mode only
- Noise blanker eliminates pulse type noise such as engine ignition noise
SSB, CW, AM mode only
- RF attenuator attenuates 20dB (approx.)
- Weather alert function
U.S.A. version only
- AFC function automatically follows the receiving frequency when the receiving frequency drifts in FM mode
BW: 6kHz or 15kHz
- 30 min – 2 hour auto power off timer
- Fast/slow AGC setting
- Short/long squelch delay
- All IC-PCR1500 functions are available when connected to a PC
- Cloning function allows you to read/write memory contents from your PC. Sharing the data with IC-PCR1500 is also possible.
- U.S.A. Customers check out www.icomreceivers.com for frequency lists in your neighborhood.
Based on FCC license.
* Cellular bands are blocked in the U.S.A. version.
* Guaranteed range 0.495–29.999MHz
|Mode||AM, FM, WFM, USB*, LSB*, CW*|
* 0.01–1300MHz only.
Usable temperature range
When using with a PC
|–10°C to +60°C; +14°F to +140°F |
0°C to +60°C; +32°F to +140°F
Less than ±3ppm on the basis of 25°C (–10°C to +60°C)
|Tuning steps||10Hz (minimum)|
|Power supply||12.0V DC ±15%|
Current drain (at 12.0V DC)
|Antenna Impedance||50Ω (BNC)|
(W×H×D; projections are not included)
146×41×206 mm; 53/4×15/8×81/8 in
111×40×26.5 mm; 43/8×19/16×11/32 in
200g; 7oz (including cable)
|Receiver system||Triple-conversion superheterodyne + Down converter|
|3rd||450kHz (Except WFM)|
|Sensitivity (Less than)|
| ||SSB, CW ||AM ||FM ||WFM |
SSB, CW BW=2.8kHz, AM BW=6.0kHz at 10dB S/N FM BW=15kHz, WFM BW=230kHz at 12dB SINAD
SSB, CW, AM
SSB, CW, AM, FM
FM, AM, WFM
More than 2.8kHz/–6dB
More than 6.0kHz/–6dB
More than 15kHz/–6dB
More than 50kHz/–6dB
More than 230kHz/–6dB
|Audio output power||More than 500mW at 10% distortion with an 8Ω load|
|External SP connector||2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1⁄8″)/8Ω|
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Controller cable, 3.4m; 11.2ft
- USB cable
- Software CD
*Depending on version
For use with PC control software
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/2000/ME/98SE
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Intel® Pentium® III 450MHz or faster
- Hard disk with at least 50 MB of free disk space
- At least 128 MB of memory (256MB or more recommended)
- Display with 1024 × 768 pixel resolution, high color
- CD-ROM or DVD drive is required for software installation
- USB audio dropouts or gaps may occur because of a lack of PC power
- Additional hard disk space is required for recording sound or storing scope data
Bình luận về Máy thu ICOM-R1500